Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just A Squirrel!

Just A Squirrel!

On Thursday, my good friend told me this could just be a squirrel in the road that I need to slow down and dodge.  Not even a speed bump.  
Earlier today I was talking to her and she reminded me that this could still be a squirrel and I told her I hoped it wasn't a dead elephant that took two weeks for animal control to figure out what to do with it!   

Not even 20 minutes after that conversation...WE GOT THE CALL :)  I am cleared to start taking medications tonight! 

Last night we started watching the injection videos...and the model...oh she needs help with her nails! Someone has put acrylics on her, and done them in french tip (way to big for her nails) and left the polish on her cuticles. It's so distracting I can hardly concentrate on what it is I am supposed to do! I really want to send her a card with Jamberry in them!!! Just in case you want to see it for yourself.  http://www.freedommedteach.com/eng/videos.html?play=lo_dose_hcg

Tonight, Paul and I will attempt to give me two shots.  If you live nearby and hear screams, don't worry:)  I have to take two pills and two shots daily.  On Wednesday I go back into the office for more blood work and an ultrasound.  From there they will tell me whats next, but from looking in my fridge, I am guessing more shots and medications!

Today I am thanking God, family and friends for loving me through my crazy and all my emotions!

7 comments:

  1. I see the French tip acrylics..didn't notice the old polish. I agree, its a BIG look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to give my self shots once. It is not so bad. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it comes easily. If not Paul will have a lot of fun doing them for me!

      Delete
  3. Delight yourself in the Lord and He WILL give you the desires of your heart!!
    HE is faithful!!
    Prayers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete