Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shots Shots Shots!

Shots Shots Shots!


I was glad that Paul and I had watched the videos last night.  But we decided to watch them and do the steps along with the videos.  (Which is exactly how I learned to prep my nails and put on Jamberry Nail Wraps!) We had a little hiccup because the video mentioned two of the drugs I had to be used for one shot.  We figured it out, thank goodness for my email to Stephanie yesterday to get clarification! 

So for the next couple of days, I take two pills and two shots. We decided that we would follow the videos with me prepping the meds and then handing Paul the needle.  Paul did an amazing job, both times!  He said "You didn't even flinch! You made those shots your B****!!"   I love this man!!  

Since tonight was the first night we celebrated with ice cream but we cant do that every night.  So Paul and I are going to rock out every night to this after he gives me my meds.  I have to say the song brings back lots of memories of our early relationship and our northern friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment