Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tell Me Something Good....

Did anyone else just hum that little tune?!  Song in my head!  There is so much negativity and conflict going on right now..I just can't handle it!  We need a little positivity around here!

I challenge you to leave a comment with three good things.  I think we could all use it :)

Here are my three:

1. I made it to 34 weeks!  There were some days that it seemed like I would never get here, but I did!  (and now most days I like food..hehe)



2. A close group of family and friends will be in town this weekend for my baby shower.  I can not wait to see them all....and especially these two: 








3. Remember this girl right here?   She did some baller fundraising for our schools Jump Rope for Heart.  In fact she raised the most in the whole school!  I burst into tears when the announcement was made.  People always say that teachers can make a huge impact on kiddos, but really, I am the one who has been impacted.







Okay....now it's your turn!!  3 good things...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment