Saturday, March 26, 2016

Baby shower with family and friends

My sweet friend, Emily, threw me a baby shower! Paul laughed at the statement because of course I thought nobody would want to throw me a baby shower. And now at the time of writing this blog,  I have had for one from my New Town family,  one from my class, one from my Nourish group and one from my friends and family.  Don't ask me why I thought no one would want to throw me a baby shower... I can be a bit to handle, I'm really annoying and I guess I just don't think that people would want to celebrate me and Shea.
I know I know that's ridiculous but it's just what I was thinking.








I absolutely loved the decorations, the food, minus the chicken salad... Just kidding!! (Inside joke)  The games were so much fun I even won the purse game: never mess of the girl who owns a pickle!! (don't know what a pickle is contact me... you need one mother, father, college student, single person... you need one trust me!)


Everything, I mean everything was just wonderful! I loved the games, the food, the company, the decorations!! Everything was just right. And of course I love seeing the presents and opening them one by one. Some of my sweet friends' kids had wanted to give me a gift too and wrote me such adorable notes. I will admit one of them made me cry! You know about our sweet friend Olivia.  She has the biggest heart I know and I just love that she shares it with me even though I haven't taught her in 2 years and barely see her now because she is in 3rd grade!

Enjoy the pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment