Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Secret Post 6 weeks!



How far along? 6 weeks!
Maternity clothes? a few shirts
Stretch marks?yes...using my Plexus body cream!
Sleep: for the most part this isn't an issue
Best moment this week: Being able to tell baby Sh's aunts and uncles!!

Miss Anything? nah....its all worth it!
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: apple juice maybe
Anything making you queasy or sick:food in general.  And especially having to eat it:(
Gender: Neither Paul or I have any ideas yet
Labor Signs: Oh my goodness no!!
Symptoms:my boobs hurt, super tired and this cold is giving me a run for my money!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hmmm...I am happy but moody because we are lying to everyone and I cant stand it!!!
Looking forward to: hearing that sweet heartbeat next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment