Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Back to square 10

So tomorrow we start round 2 of this crazy journey and we are back to square 10. Not square 1, because that was way back, in the fall when we were just starting tests trying to figure out the issue. And I'm pretty sure my ob/gyn was just trying to appease me.

On Friday when we got the news, I was told to call on day 1...10-12 days away. Yet Monday am, when I'm just trying not to sob, my period starts...really?! So I made the call and emailed Stephanie to let her know. We are back to square 10: monitoring with blood work and ultrasound. If all goes well, I will start back on birth control.

Because round 2 is frozen embryo transfer (FET) the medications and process is a bit different. We haven't had our consultation yet, but I'm thinking less medications because we already have 3 frozen embryos ready to go.

Thank you all so much for keeping your physical distance.  I have officially made it two whole days of no crying at school. I so appreciate the texts and messages and the understanding. They may not technically call this loss a miscarriage, but those little embryos will always be missed and loved.

7 comments:

  1. Pamela Ann LawtonMay 12, 2015 at 6:16 PM

    Thinking of you and praying for you on this journey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe you two or REACH would have you take a break, but you are back on track! Ready, set, go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still a long process...plus I am not ready to give up!

      Delete