Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Heartbroken

I will try to keep this post short...the news we received on Friday was not what we wanted. It was the same news we have been receiving since February 2014. That's 18 months of sadness. For anyone who has gone thru the hoping and praying and wishing of wanting a positive pregnancy test and then receiving the opposite news you know the feeling is just heartbreaking.

So we have one more frozen embryo. My cycle started today, then the same medicine protocol as last time. Depending on the timing though we may need to skip this month altogether.

By our calculations the next transfer would be during my required workdays. I know I could use sick time, but that week and the following (first week of school) would be the two worst weeks to miss time. So we will just see what happens I guess.

Till next time dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment