Monday, June 15, 2015

....And I cried

So I have been on the estrogen patches for a bit and am up to 4 patches.  The only differences I have seen are either starving, or not hungry.  Well last night I began to feel something new. I have only been getting one shot at night(compared to 3 a night in round 1) and this shot is only 5 units, very small amount.  But last night when it came to shot time, I cried.  I said I didn't want to do this anymore, I was done with shots.  Obviously I didn't mean it, round 2 has been so much easier.  There is only one shot and one pill a day.  The only thing I can say is it had to be the hormones.  
Tomorrow I go in for blood work and an ultrasound to make sure everything is falling into place.  If all is good on the 18th I will begin the progesterone oil shots again. Now, those will be painful.  My butt has finally healed, and I am NOT looking forward to months of that shot. I know the end result is worth it.....so we will heat oil, ice butt and then massage butt afterwards.  If anyone comes across any other remedies, please pass them along!  

No comments:

Post a Comment